If you are looking for help accessing provincial government services, you’ve come to the right place — our team can help! Here are some of the most common requests:

Other levels of Government

If you need help with federal government services, including Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Old Age Security (OAS), Citizenship & Immigration, Criminal Law, Employment Insurance (EI), Federal Income Tax & CRA, Foreign Policy & Foreign Relations, or the Postal Service, click here to contact your Member of Parliament.

If you need help with local government services such as Animal Control, By-law Enforcement, Subsidized Housing Issues, Local Public Transportation (including OC Transpo), Local Roads and Snow Removal, Noise Complaints, Police & Fire Protection, Property Taxes, City Parks, Waste Collection & Recycling, and Water & Sewer Service, click here to contact your city councillor. If you need to find out who your city councillor is, click here.

Help Accessing Provincial Government Services

Our office is pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.

For a list of helpful links to government resources, click here.

Affidavits and Declarations

We are pleased to be able to offer Commissioner of Oaths services free of charge. Contact our office to make an appointment.

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. We can also help you request a certificate from the Premier for a milestone birthday, wedding anniversary, retirement or the anniversary of your organization.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings on behalf of the Government of Ontario.